2009/11/09

Hello Internet,

Im hoping you can help me.

Im looking for a part time or full time English teaching job or office job in central Tokyo.

My background is actually Project Management, im already in Tokyo and im working at 2 English schools part time. My Japanese is still limited but in a foreign company i would be invaluable. Im here on a 18 month Working Holiday Visa.

If you can help or can point me in the right direction Please contact me.

Email: sicksence88@hotmail.com

Further to this If you run a cool or slightly different business or English school in Japan and have a website, Send me your link. I will review and post some for free. Feel free to follow us on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook. I try to post at least one post a day so stay tuned, im finding some really cool stuff.

Cheers,

I hope you enjoy Big Trouble Little Nippon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Were always interested in what you think...

Related Posts with Thumbnails